I like my 5! Although i went from a 4 to a 5. You get used to the battery quickly, mine lasts me a couple of days usually though.

As for apps, depends on what youre into really. I use the facebook, twitter, ebay, ign, joystiq ones quite alot. Theres thousands of games too. Real racing is awesomeee though. Infinity blade is fun for a wee while too.

iPhone 5 FTE. Lighter, slimmer, bigger screen. Makes a much better phone to use IMO.

My 5 battery lasts a LOT longer than the battery on my iPhone 4.

As for apps, I have Paypal, eBay, mobile banking, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Photobucket, Autotrader, flashlight and 'My car check'. I think that's all I have.

My mate has a 5 and im not keen on the bigger screen at all, feels too long for a phone. Google maps is a must as its not supplied with iphones anymore. My main ones are...Whatsapp, twitter, facebook, instagram, google chrome, mobile banking, skype, met office, livescore, remote, ign, cineworld, soundhound, bbc news, sky news, Paypal, mycarcheck, itorch and imdb.