is ep91 seat bolt pattern the same as ep82 ?

Probably been asked a million times before but do ep82 seats fit ep91 seat bolt pattern ?

some people say yes some people say no some people say with slight modification it will fit

so i wanna either confirm the myth or end the myth

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys sorry to bring up an old thread. I bought some GT for Jess' s Starlet the seatbelts on the GT were bolted to the floor rather than the seat unlike the SR where the buckles are on the seat. The buckles from the original seats wont go onto the GT seats. Anybody else come across this problem??

Are they MK1 GT seats, school tie diagonal pattern ? I had that issue when i put them in my old MK3, i just used harnesses instead of seatbelts.

Suppose you could source some MK2/3 seat rails with the seatbelt mounting points and then swap them onto those seats.

I'm having similar issues just now putting GT seats in my 85.

Good stuff :)

I finished one of my seats to, ended up retrimming the bottom half of an 85 seat in GT trim and using the GT upper back section aswell, so i dont have pikey up any rails etc, it all bolts down as it should, well chuffed lol :)