Opinions required!

So, I've never liked my wheels they're 16" and I want 15s and not to my taste. I've just hit the limit on my front tyres. Ive come across a set of compomotives for £80 with tyres they're 15" I've not fallen in love with them but I think they'd grow on me.

The only issue with the tyres are they're budgets and 65 profile. Anyways should I buy them or hold fire what do you think?

5A8BD2B2-DB24-44D1-96C2-F151DD8E3E1B-116

No they don't I can't sus out what model they are so I can't google them to see if they did originally have caps he said the person he brought them off seemed to think they did but the only similar wheels I've found by compo don't have them.

I think they're decent wheels for that price does anyone know if the profiles likely to give me issues?

does compomotive not do a generic center cap that would fit in all wheels?

the profile on the tyres is quite big, do you have coilovers? or lowered? failing that and the car is standard I think the large profile would look funny :p

Cant say they are worth it bud. By the time you factor in costs of a refurb plus wrap them in some decent rubber the cost on them has risen quite alot.

They also look out of place with no centre cap and who knows how hard they could be to get a hold of.

Save your money you can spend it better elsewhere.

I think you should save your money aswell bud. They dont do much for me personally but more importantly I dont feel you are 100% on them either and will probably turn into being a spur of the moment buy that you will need to flog when right set come up. Just save your money, when the right set comes up youll know.