how can i make my car faster without buying stuff lol

Fill a large jar with any change less than 50p you have in your pocket each day. When you fill the jar use that money to by engine parts. You might only be able to buy a part every 6 months

ive been doing that with an empty beer keg i found tis about 1/4 full but i cant be arse to cout it all gunna have to get pimped n buy a money counter. it says do not puncture on them and i ignored it and it shot the bradle up in the air to about the hight of me house and there was shite flyin out for about 2 mins and the bang ya get is loud.

tricky. taking all seats and door panals off works out about an extra 6bhp per tonne. i have taken every thing out my car weighed it and done the calculations. dont get why putting factory 13" steelies on will add any bhp. explain please???

because 13" steelies weigh nothin like alloys so it aint gonna slow it down

u wanna see wha it goes like on just the discs

Id like to test this theory lol

My TE37's are pretty damn light.

uk starlets come on 13" steelies. so how can it possibly be an improvment to put them on for saving weight issues, they already have them on!

jack up the front wheels. then see how fast you get to 60 on your speedo. :rolleyes:

uk starlets come on 13" steelies. so how can it possibly be an improvment to put them on for saving weight issues, they already have them on!

jack up the front wheels. then see how fast you get to 60 on your speedo. :rolleyes:

lol.but what would happen if u used a shitty jack it would turn in to a really big drill like in thunderbirds.

i think you should try launching it out a plan cant really get much faster than 340meters per second could you. lol

I'll happily swap my 13" alloys (even lighter than steel wheels) for any adiquite set of 15's off a starlet!

I'd say either...get it towed by a bigger car, put it on a trailer...

But seriously, if you want hp gains from 0 pounds, you'll struggle (unless you're a tuning god, but if you were..you wouldn't be asking here).

The best things you could do would be gutting the cat, removing the boost restrictor and then saving weight. It's not all about big hp (although it helps). Power to weight is very important so stripping out the interior and all creature comforts will save you about 50kg in total that'll improve response, increase mpg (slightly) improve cornering etc.

I didn't read that bit! DOH!

if it's an N/A then yup...strip it out that's all you can do...then sell it and buy a mans car (just kidding)

Why not save up a lot of money, buy a 500hp NOS kit and bolt that on? everyone knows that NOS is the greatest performance enhancer in the world ever...look at Fast and Spurious..exactly. You'll have to remove the rear seats and passenger seat anyway to fit in that 800ltr NOS bottle as it'll be turned on full all the time so will empty in about 20 seconds.