Custom made back'box' buddy club spec2 style.

Item For Sale: Completely custom made buddy club spec2 style back'box' (tube).

Item Condition & Description: Condition is literally brand new, have had it for about a month and as you can imagine as there is no box it is completely tucked and out of harms way i.e smashing the floor! It has a slight bit of angle just for looks. Professionally made and fits SPOT ON. Also have another bracket made up that goes through the spare wheel well with a thread and then a bolt on the wheel well side to secure it so it literally doesn't move. Also note - The two pictures of it on the floor were BEFORE the hangers were fabricated, just incase you are thinking it comes with no hangers lol.

Price: £150 collected or postage at buyers cost.

Pictures: As below;

IMG_20130119_134956.jpg
IMG_20130119_135131.jpgIMAG1597.jpg

IMG_20130202_161146_zps55df573e.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Bank transfer please. Will post at buyers expense.

WARNING: This exhaust is VERY VERY loud. And i mean extremely loud. I run a full 2.5" custom straight through, no boxes and no silencers and it is insanely loud ok, so before every one asks. Yes, it is fucking loud. But sounds amazing and also gives of some sweet ass pops and bangs all the time.

Please note: I am in NO RUSH to sell and just gauging interest!! Don't bother low balling me cause i'll just keep it if no one is interested.

Howcome your considering selling this Rob? I'd have nabbed it, but the last system you sold me gets me in trouble as it is! :p

Well i might keep it, just gauging interest at the moment bud!

But i'm buying back my old apexi backbox which i loved and wish i never sold haha, i want to be able to hear my screamer pipe too lol as you literally can't hear ANYTHING over the exhaust note.

Yeah fair play. I was tempted to get a Buddy Club Spec 2, but I dunno if I could handle that noise all the time. Be interesting to hear this on a system with a resonator in comparison to yours.

Haha. Mine is louder than the spec2 man without a doubt.

Here is my youtube page, plenty of videos of the car with the straight through exhaust!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobiiRider?feature=mhee

Are all cat back exhausts not different fitment different when you try to inter-changeable them....so would this "backbox'' would only fit the same cat back system?

Hey man!

Sure this will fit on to your currect b pipe. I had the rest of the custom system made up before i had this back'box' made up and before i ran an apexi n1, so yeah man it's all good.

Alot of people say these systems are really loud I got one in mine 2.5" cat back an its quiet, nice rumble to it but really not too bad, maybe because im running with the cat on? Sorry to hi-jack

Yep it won't be as loud with a cat. Mine is straight through litterally out of the blockk, no silences and no boxes what so ever.

BUMP for serious buyers now.