I have a 4E-FTE glanza v turbo but have been looking at another glanza v the lad says its down on logbook as a 4EFE non turbo but he says its a 1.3 turbo 4EFTE engine but down as a non turbo

I got told the 4EFE are the reps but he says its got jap papers etc but I got told the reps are uk only can anyone help

How would I find out if that engine etc is a 4EFTE real glanza

If its imported usually they are put down as 4efe non turbo. Sometimes they're registered properly.

If the engine plate on the bulkhead says 4efte then its more than likely been a turbo since coming out of the factory.

If it says 4efe on the engine plate then its probably a rep

If that makes sense.

Sorry if I've missed the point, would the best thing be to check for the turbo or intercooler?

Or doe you mean it has been converted from uk spec to a turbo?

I don't know if its converted he said its a real import with 4EFTE engine but logged as a 4EFE non turbo + I was just wanting 2 make sure its a real glanza + not a rep as I will be travelling 3hours for it

Edited by hutchy1990

If its imported usually they are put down as 4efe non turbo. Sometimes they're registered properly. If the engine plate on the bulkhead says 4efte then its more than likely been a turbo since coming out of the factory. If it says 4efe on the engine plate then its probably a repIf that makes sense.

Yeah thanks very much

Post in the wrong Section... This is not a club development issue??

Moved to right section...

Sorry mate