uk 3s-gte powered starlet bench testing against 200bhp 325

Hay all........ to answer a few questions about my car......

the engine comes stock @ 245BHP.... Its running:

Motec ECU Managment system

FMIC,

HKS filter,

Aussie downpipe(decat) complete striaght through exahaust......

Running 0.9-1BAR boost about 14PSI...

hasnt been dynod yet but its running an easy 300HP with a hell of alot of torque to pull me through :rolleyes:

The conversion owes me in excess of £13K including the the 4 Pot Willwoods that are waiting to go on, just waiting for my 16inch Volk racing TE37 to arrive so i can fit new brakes..........

Any questions dont hesitate to ask :lol:

thanks..........

@ idrees....... When i raced that Lamborghini Gallardo pulled 1 car length from 20MPH-110MPH..... He was in front and put his foot down before me, i had 1 extra person and all my back seats/rear interior.... the car is stripped out now easy minus 50KG... if we had even people now side by side i would pull on him, guarantee you :lol: AND that was the "07" gallardo **520HP** when we meet i'll take ya for a spin mate, no probs idrees..........

@Nick_P.....Cheerz :lol: Yeh mate it is very tempting but i try and think about petrol... it really drinks when throttled, and also is a menace around normal roads... torque steers everywhere, the cars always angry lol.......... soo i just try and chill out and be safe most of the time :lol:

@Sparky....... thanks alot mate. yeah these wheels where ordered 4 months ago :rolleyes: ... the distributer is takin forever... should arrive very soon, ive spoken to the guy, coming from California as they gave me the best price for these...... ahh you do know its still FWD not 4WD mate..........

@Nick_P.....Cheerz wink.gif Yeh mate it is very tempting but i try and think about petrol... it really drinks when throttled, and also is a menace around normal roads... torque steers everywhere, the cars always angry lol.......... soo i just try and chill out and be safe most of the time smile.gif

My mate has a celica st185 and that drinks fuel like crazy, hate to think what your engine is like on fuel with 300bhp.

Good to hear you take it easy most of the time, last thing you want is to wreck it after all the hard work and money that has gone into it :rolleyes:

power to weight is a wonderful thing...I'd love to see (read meet) this car on a track to see how it handles with the weight up front.

That's a lot of work gone into that, good luck in hitting 300hp with those mods (although the Motec might pull you through...they're the best there is) A rev3 lump stock will give you around 225 normally, I'd guestimate you're running a healthy 280 or so. The beatiful thing with your car though is that you have the torque but also the tuning potential the 4e doesn't have.

I'm also in Surrey (Dorking area) would love to say hello, reminds me of the pickup in my old MR2 after all the mods were done, flooring it in any gear, the pickup was crazy :rolleyes:

power to weight is a wonderful thing...I'd love to see (read meet) this car on a track to see how it handles with the weight up front.

That's a lot of work gone into that, good luck in hitting 300hp with those mods (although the Motec might pull you through...they're the best there is) A rev3 lump stock will give you around 225 normally, I'd guestimate you're running a healthy 280 or so. The beatiful thing with your car though is that you have the torque but also the tuning potential the 4e doesn't have.

I'm also in Surrey (Dorking area) would love to say hello, reminds me of the pickup in my old MR2 after all the mods were done, flooring it in any gear, the pickup was crazy :(

thanks dude....

Yeah once ive got a few more "handling/chassis" modifications and the new wheels on im gona take it to a track and properly give it some stick... but honestly you cant notice the diffrerence in weight at the front, even round tight bends.........

yeah heard great things on the motec, its the way to go, as it can adjust soo much on the car, really bring out its full potential.....

225bhp? the rev 1 and 2 have between 200-225bhp and the Rev engines produce 245bhp "according to stats and also many people have said there cars made similar power on stock engine including my tuner.... also said with these same mods his cars produce around the 300HP @ 1bar boost........ who knows though aie, you could very well be right, i do have to get it on the dyno and she what shes pushing :p

yeah would be nice to say hello, im probably going to be at the bluewater meet this weekend if your there? have a little chat....

very nice build there mate respect to you that is a beast for sure.

though dred to think what it would be like if you had to change a part as that is one tight fit surely you had to get the front end jigged to squeeze that sucker in there.