hi again

I would like to inform you that, non paying members have now got the ability to post on the forum again.

More info can be found here

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=104&page=2

greatest appologies to anyone inconvienenced by this whole mess of a move

it was planned to be a lot smoother, but when a situation like been shut down happens

its kind of out of you hands..

i do however take full responcibillity for this mess. i should have planned it to have the new site ready with a few days to spare for testing and troubleshooting...

thanks again for everyone who had patience

and sorry to anyone who took up the move the wrong way..

ps.. UKSC staff - i am very very sorry for any trouble that was caused on your board by this situation..

and yes, i would love to see a day where we can all have a big meet and a bbq on a beach and a few beers together.. nothing would make me happier!! here hoping :p

Mack

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Franza1

Man ye all need to relax and take a breath, Remember people there is a big world out there with people with Normal names not just screen names, Chill have a Smoke and a Pancake

Guest 180kph

now vtrick,non oaying members can post,any other problems?????

/you talk about paid members being elites,i am not i paid because i learn alot from the site and this noob thing is bullshit,steriotyping and all(and usually bullshit)i do try to give my input into peoples problemsand always end in "don't quoe me on this" unless i am 100% sure.surley you have been corrected at some point?

what is your website and let me check it out ?

at least this can be put to bed now.

i will of course continue to post on this site,i didnt before because i never new about it.

Daniel

Guest 180kph

"at least this can be put to bed now.

i will of course continue to post on this site,i didnt before because i never new about it.

Daniel"

i was replying to a post i didnt see,if vtrick wants to reply please u2u me

fair enough??

looks like ive hit a nerve.

im glad it isnt just me and other people feel like they are being shit on.

steve, some of the mods on there are good (jay for example is a good moderator) but others are just cocks who use the mod status as a lever to cunt people off.

Couldnt agree more about the Mod opinion.

At the end of the day I think TGTT.com will loose alot of members. I had been a member for over 4 years on there and I doubt I will be paying to post.

At the end of the day I think TGTT.com will loose alot of members. I had been a member for over 4 years on there and I doubt I will be paying to post.

werent you reading man? you dont need to pay to post......

read my post a few above...

cheers

Guest Franza1
Couldnt agree more about the Mod opinion.

I'd be very sorry to not see you on the site you are one of the few people who is into making their car handle the best it can possibly handle and not try to get it go as fast as it can in a straight line,

As for the Mod's Comments i Won't be drawn into a slagging match, If you have a problem with the mods and the way the handle the site please inform Macker, Jay or GV1.3 and i'm sure they will try and rectify any quarrels you have with any of the moderation staff and take appropriate action

werent you reading man? you dont need to pay to post......

read my post a few above...

cheers

Thats good to know Macker. Still I feel uncertain about the new site mate. Maybe in due time I will start posting again over there.

I'd be very sorry to not see you on the site you are one of the few people who is into making their car handle the best it can possibly handle and not try to get it go as fast as it can in a straight line,

As for the Mod's Comments i Won't be drawn into a slagging match, If you have a problem with the mods and the way the handle the site please inform Macker, Jay or GV1.3 and i'm sure they will try and rectify any quarrels you have with any of the moderation staff and take appropriate action

I had told Jay and Macker about this but the certain mods still remained the same which is one of the reasons why I had stopped posting much on TGTT.com in the first place.