im shaken up, good lord!

took my glanza for a first drive just now for the first time as my insurance has started.

all i can say is holy f**k, f**k me, and good lord! :p

i am physically shaken up. the boost gauge read 0.7 bar and when it comes in its immense.

i really dont think i can drive a glanza daily. i hope i get used to it soon as i cant be this adrenalin fueled all the time. :(

truely awsome, more awsome than i could have imagined. :p

glanzas are awsome :p

n/a owners, start saving as you wont be disapointed!

coming from my n/a it isnt.

my glanza is completely stock engine wise so 0.7 bar is the starting point. i have plans to up the boost but for now 0.7 bar is immense compared to 0.00000000000000000000000000 bar in my n/a.

i know joz, some people like to do things there own way. but if any n/a owner out there is umming and arring weather its worth the cash and lots of time saving it is, trust me it is!

im sure you get the same rush when you drive your car too joz ey, n/a or not n/a?

Of course I get a rush mate :p

But with the n/a or any n/a really, you have to push it to its limits before you can benefit from its fruits.

As with the glanza its probably effortless to get off to a flying start.

Joz

of course you will rob. will have to arrange a meet soon now im up and running.

yeah the glanza is quick straight away with the boost bypassed but when you get to a certain revs its just crazy surge of power that comes in. n/a seem to build up power through the revs but the glanza comes in a big chunk once the turbo has spooled up. good feeling.

yeah im sure i will, but on a first drive it feels very quick. much quicker than the is220 for sure.

after a while im sure the rush will go but thats when engine mods start to regain that buzz. but for now im happy with it, any faster would be too much at the minute.