Adrian Flux late april fools

awesome!

i paid £104 something in march for the month of march on the GT

i then cancelled that policy and took out a new one with adrian flux on the 2nd of april with n/a for £82.28 a month (with no deposit hence the higher monthly installment) all cool, £82.28 will go out in the next week sir make sure you have enough to pay it etc okay money in bank etc, today 10 days later (long week?) they decide to take 2 payments of £82.28 leaving me over drawn.

i call them and apparently the scrote on the phone to me the 2nd of april advised the credit company to take a payment for march aswell, even though the policy started in april, and i had already paid £104 for march on the GT

and to top it off they wont refund me both charges until the 24th of april, to which then they will re-take aprils payment of £82.28 which is fair enough, but i then 1 week later have to pay the other £82.28 they will have refunded me for my mays insurance

i tried to get them to just refund the one payment of £82.28 leaving me with some money for the rest of the month as i have other bills to pay between now and the 24th, but they cant do that.

not impressed, especially after they tried to charge me an extra £300 something on top for the n/a, of what i was paying for the GT unless i took out a new policy meaning i also had to pay to cancel the GT's policy and take out a new policy to get a cheaper quote

insurance is an absolute pisstake!! quick enough to take your money, play fuck when they have to give it back

Ryan

oh and to top it off, the scrappies who scrapped my GT told me £50 cash, rock up with a cheque!

so thats not going to go in until next week sometime! is there anyway i can claim any overdraft charges from adrian flux if i get any?

ive told them to listen to the call back, but its written in their 'small print' apparently about the dates of change of direct debit, but couldnt explain to me how they've charged me for last month on the basis that i have changed my debit payment on my policy, even though i cancelled the old policy (debit payment being the 9th) and took out a NEW policy with the debit payment being a different date (2nd of every month)

shocking

Flux are absolutely shite, on my old car they told me that "due to a change in policy" they can no longer insure me, i had paid £480 for a years insurance so expected to be refunded in full, minus the days i had been covered, they told me some pish about pro rata and whatnot, and that they would only be able to refund £183.

I did alot of research about it and wrote myself a script to use on the phone when i called them back up, ended up getting every penny :)

Would never recommend them to anyone.

They've been hassling me for weeks for the immobiliser make model and certificate of installation for what i thought was a thatcham cat 2, turns out its not.

So eventually got round to call them back to let them no i dont have a thatcham approved alarm. After all the hassling I've had from them the cost went up a hole...... £0!

Why the fuck were they even bothered! Its been pissing me off for ages with them bugging me all the time for no actual reason!

Flux are absolute fucking balls! Worst company i have ever used and ill never use them again no matter how cheap theu are.

But..i had the exact same problem as you,my payment was due to come out on say the 10th of each month,i rang uo and asked to chanfe the date and the fella said most we can do is 5 days so ok no problem and all is done and date is changed..my payment came out on the 10th when i hadnt put money in to cover it yet...which incurred charges for not having it in the bank which also incurred a charge for going over drawnwich meant i didnt have the money to cover my phone bill which incurred another charge and therefore another overdrawn charge...cant remember how much the total of their own fuck up amounted to,possibly £150 in the end...they went off when i rang and listened to the phonecall i had with the person and they could hear that it was his fault after agreeing to do it,i fought for months to get it back,had to send them bank statements showing how it was their fault i went over drawn,to which they ignored the email 3 times and didnt reply,when i got speaking to someone again he asked me to send them straight to him and he then rang me back to say the charges were not their fault :s wtf.

Anyway,after a good while of trying theu agreed to refund me £100 as a "good will" gesture.

Even though it could blatently be seen on my statement that it was their fault buy anywho lol.

Pack of wankers...but yes mate you can try get it refunded but they will make it as awkward as possible,even to the point of ignoring your emails haha

Oh aye they also wanted 6 photos of my vts,2 of whoch had to include the reg to prove it wasnt lowered etc,a copy of both parts of my license andaheaded letter from my employer to prove i work for him.....as above i would never recommend them to anybody!

That's maddness mate I'm with admiral and I change my car all the time and it's never a problem the date of payment never changes it's just either a bit more

Or less on the date Im

Due to pay They never ask for more

Money from whenmi make the call and if it's a bit less money for the car I want to insure they take it off

My next bill

Luckily i dont have any problems like that, they all i had to do was list my mods and that was it done. Really simple to actually get insured.

However i didnt like the forceful sale techniques they used. Should have gone with sky personally

Yeah when i got a quote the guy on the phone was really pushy for me to take the quote, Thats what put me off them, he said i wouldnt get a better quote and this one only lasts for a day, the next company i phoned was cheaper lol

Yeah when i got a quote the guy on the phone was really pushy for me to take the quote, Thats what put me off them, he said i wouldnt get a better quote and this one only lasts for a day, the next company i phoned was cheaper lol

Thats exactly what he said, after he had given me he cheapest quote i did chirp up with a discount code which he seemed a bit peeved about :lol:

Wish they would just do something like they do in New Zealand where insurance isn't actually compulsory.

But there is far too much money in insurance the way it is the now so we'll jut hay to put up with it.