Custom 2.5" straight through exhaust. Downpipe to bumper.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm replied.

150 ? :p

It cost me triple that to have done in the first place man.

As much as i'd love to let it go for that I can't, i'd be losing out on too much money.

The best I can do is £280 plus postage guys. You'll struggle to find a fully heatwrapped brand new condition custom system made elsewhere! PM me if you need to!

Thanks.

i still can not get over that this has not sold yet.... if i lived in the uk id have it in a second lol.... its literally what i have on mine now.... like identical except my heat wrap is the gun metal colour

i still can not get over that this has not sold yet.... if i lived in the uk id have it in a second lol.... its literally what i have on mine now.... like identical except my heat wrap is the gun metal colour

I know, me neither.

Tell them how fucking great it is, please!

Haha.

offer the man something guys and by something i mean 200 up

its worth ever penny ... ulll be boosting like wooaaa with limited back pressure.... screaming going down the street when your balls to wall flat out and for all of you who are in love with bangs and pops... lol trust ull get quite a bit of that every time u let off the gas above 3000 rpm

the man has even heat wrapped that bad boy for .... you guys do you have any idea how much heat wrap that is lol

give the man some money and take this wonderful piece of metal (for a limited time) at the amazing price of what ever the amazing offer above 200 you would like to offer....

offer the man something guys and by something i mean 200 up

its worth ever penny ... ulll be boosting like wooaaa with limited back pressure.... screaming going down the street when your balls to wall flat out and for all of you who are in love with bangs and pops... lol trust ull get quite a bit of that every time u let off the gas above 3000 rpm

the man has even heat wrapped that bad boy for .... you guys do you have any idea how much heat wrap that is lol

give the man some money and take this wonderful piece of metal (for a limited time) at the amazing price of what ever the amazing offer above 200 you would like to offer....

I think I am going to sign this thread over to you lenny. If that doesn't make someone buy it I will weigh it in at the scrap yard LOL.

Postage is only £20ish too

Truedat my bruddah.

Im still seriously tempted, but ive got so many other things to do im struggling for the extra cash! :(. Really want a straight through centre!

Im still seriously tempted, but ive got so many other things to do im struggling for the extra cash! :(. Really want a straight through centre!

Buy it sounds soo good on full chat

will u mother suckers buy this mans pipe lol

...he prizes his pips of as one of the very best and would love to over you some pipe at a reasonable cost

he desperately wants one of you to grab his pipe and go with it so do him a favor and pay for his steel

hahahaahah no homo

will u mother suckers buy this mans pipe lol

...he prizes his pips of as one of the very best and would love to over you some pipe at a reasonable cost

he desperately wants one of you to grab his pipe and go with it so do him a favor and pay for his steel

hahahaahah no homo

HAHA love it man hahaha.

This guy is more eager for someone to buy the pipe than I am lool!!