Custom 2.5" straight through exhaust. Downpipe to bumper.

Item For Sale: Fully custom 2.5" exhaust system.

Item Condition & Description: Professionally made custom 2.5" exhaust system downpipe back. Straight through, NO boxes, NO silencers. Has a flexi just after the downpipe. EP91 fitment, will fit EP82 also with some minor adjustments. Also it is heat wrapped. Only had it a few months. Was made from scratch while I watched and waited. Please note - Yes, this is a very loud exhaust set up, it doesn't take a genius to work out that it will be loud. Will improve turbo spool as it's not restricted in any way shape or form. Sounds fucking amazing, pops and bangs and massive flames. If you are cool as fuck, buy it.

Price: £450 firm.

Pictures: As below.

IMG_20130112_135709.jpg

IMG_20130119_134956.jpg

IMG_20130119_135131.jpg

IMAG1597.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Payment - Bank transfer ONLY! Please note - COLLECTION ONLY (from CT1), I will NOT post due to the side of this. The only joints the system has it where the back'box' meets and where the downpipe meets.

NEED THIS GONE PEOPLE!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know Rob these are quite easy to send if packed well, postage to send my HKS from Cardiff to Isle of Wight was only £25. Just need some cardboard boxes and you're good to go, opens up the number potential customers for you..

Just so you know Rob these are quite easy to send if packed well, postage to send my HKS from Cardiff to Isle of Wight was only £25. Just need some cardboard boxes and you're good to go, opens up the number potential customers for you..

Ok mate thanks I guess I will consider posting it as long as they fully cover the costs! Thanks for the heads up man.

He's a marine... if he wanted to open up customers he'd use his bayonet...

GLWS

Hahahahaha loool.

Thats awesomeeee, you ever have much hassle with the popo? I keep thinking of getting a straight centre for the spec 2

It is indeed awesome! Nop, I don't really drive much really buddy. But when I do I just cruise passed or dip the clutch.

I'll be honest guys, on idle it's just like any normal exhaust and that is the truth. When you hit boost it is an animal of a noise.

I will probably be willing to send it at the buyers cost. Scott if you are interested, pm me and we will work something out between us mate.

Id possibly be interested in just the centre section depending on how much you were after for it, but that would leave you with selling just the back box which would prob be harder to sell wouldnt it?

Id possibly be interested in just the centre section depending on how much you were after for it, but that would leave you with selling just the back box which would prob be harder to sell wouldnt it?

My good man, shoot me a PM and we will discuss it.

Expensive bit of pipe ;)

Tis expensive I will give you that, but it was all custom made from scratch, so as you can imagine it wasn't cheap for me to buy initially.

Also "if you are cool as fuck, buy it" haha I love that mate glwts

Haha, thanks bud :).