4x114.3 hubs for EP82 - Possible ?

Just wondering if there are any bolt on 4x114.3 brakes (hubs) or full kits from other cars that are interchangable with the EP82 ?

Tried googling and a few other forums but didn't find anything besides KP series starlets.

Thanks!

not sure what you are attempting to achive bud? ep82 is 4x100 so why would you need/want 4x114.3's there are plenty of ways to upgrade the brakes on an ep using the 4x100 hubs, plenty of lads on here using celica and levin set ups or aftermarket 4pot race setups.

Hi shorty, thanks for the response.

Just asking due to having the ability to find better size and spec wheels in 4x114.3 (older Japanese wheels).

It's not specifically a brake upgrade, but moreso the ability to run better spec wheels.

Thanks!

as above look for hub centric spacers as they bolt to the current 4x100 and have new studs on them so they are a much safer way normaly priced at between 50-100 a pair. and tbh running a 20mm spacer on the front and 15mm rear improves the handaling of a starlet aswell.

Thanks for the responses guys.

I am aware of the PCD converters but I wanted to use a more 'safe' approach rather then relying on an adapter that might fail (worst case scenario).

So I'm assuming no other toyota 4x114.3 hubs fit directly onto an EP82 ?

I doubt anyone has looked into it tbh.

Im running ae92 stub axles in my ep hubs but had to machine the hub out to fit a larger bearing, machine the stub shorter lightly and now run a washer under the hub nut. (All part of the joys of my engine swap)

So if you can find a 4x114.3 stub axle close to the stock ep size you could make it fit. But then you need to make sure the cv joints still fit!