Ok my car started smoking on idle when hot posted up everyone said turbo seals which I was thinking so I bought a speedvision off a member on here so I fitted it today and smoke is even worse but seller said it was fine what's people option. It smokes on boost and then on idle when hot if ya leave it a while then blip it a couple of times puffs of smoke blue smoke and smell of burning oil

Think Rbz had this when seals went and then replaced the turbo. Took the exhaust off, poured petrol down it a few times to clear out the muck and all was well

Bingo! Exactly what I did.

My oil seals went in my ct9 too, like amjad said. I got 2 buckets, got my pal to hold up the exhaust section and poured about 2 litres of petrol down the exhaust about 50 times bucket to bucket. The state of the water after was insane. quick blast up the motorway and job was a gooden! :).

Thing is when I dropped the decat pipe off there was no sign of oil round the exhaust turbine or waist gate area at all just sut and turbine a nice brown colour. With symptom being same I'm starting to think its more like head I.e valve stems. Going to comp test it tomoz after work and also a leak down test.. The tong ct9/12 hybrid I just took off I going to send to cr turbos who we deal with to have it checked as the turbo is so much better than the speedvision I put on today the differance between waist gate size so on is crazy.. Then ill sell the speedvision again.