Cheap half size rad needed!!

I need something that's just going to bolt on though :(... I need a fan and mounting kit too :/

you wont get a half size that will bolt on dude

make a fitting kit i used my old top rad brackets and a piece of metal with 2 holes, one bolted to the bar and the other over a lug in rad

go to a breakers and rob a rad and fan and just wire it up. easy enough, blue wire to blue wire, black wire to black wire ;)

ill take pics of mine now for you

you wont get a half size that will bolt on dude

make a fitting kit i used my old top rad brackets and a piece of metal with 2 holes, one bolted to the bar and the other over a lug in rad

go to a breakers and rob a rad and fan and just wire it up. easy enough, blue wire to blue wire, black wire to black wire ;)

ill take pics of mine now for you

Hes lying to you like the welsh do Matt.

it will bolt on using a civic top rad bracket, the standard lower bracket. then your only dilema is a fan

which you can use your aircon fan if you have that kicking about :)

Hes lying to you like the welsh do Matt.

it will bolt on using a civic top rad bracket, the standard lower bracket. then your only dilema is a fan

which you can use your aircon fan if you have that kicking about :)

Don't have that fan :/ got rid of the whole unit a while back

23223A64-42A6-4FCF-B8B0-1AC896521AB4-640

517F35C3-6227-4BA4-B32F-93FB97272452-640

F365A931-A548-4304-A043-AD9293DAA7E9-640

E12D394F-D633-474B-AADB-17FE28E4CC03-640

FA4502E4-89DA-460D-97FC-4CA1EA59ADD8-640

all i did with the bottom mounts (standard top brackets) was cut the rubber out and drill a hole the same size as the lugs on the bottom of the rad, then drill smaller holes in the lip to bolt them to the car.

you've also got to remove the standard bottom mount other wise the rad will sit to high trisk. the civic rads are taller than the standard rad and will sit off to one side of the civic rad leaving it unstable and on a wonk

also you cant see the bottom bracket on the other side, but its the same height, and same thing other side on the bottom of the rad