3S-GE EP80, who does it belong to?

I think you'll find that the only the rev3 3sge was over 170bhp the rev 1/2 was quite a lot less and as for pushing it to 200bhp would require a substantial amount of money spent on it, far more than upping the boost and a fcd on a 4efte

Lol at the boosting on stock internals that's why so any people Do 3sgte engine swaps on n/a's believe me I've blown the rod out the bottom on a na there's no way you could boost one safely if that was possible everyone would buy one :-p

+ you could drop a 3sgte in there.

Same could be said for why i did my 4age swap. 2 reasons 1 Because i could and 2 i got bored of the norm. Heres my n/a, going turbo or rep :p

Makes more sense to be different i get it

I think you'll find that the only the rev3 3sge was over 170bhp the rev 1/2 was quite a lot less and as for pushing it to 200bhp would require a substantial amount of money spent on it, far more than upping the boost and a fcd on a 4efte

Lol at the boosting on stock internals that's why so any people Do 3sgte engine swaps on n/a's believe me I've blown the rod out the bottom on a na there's no way you could boost one safely if that was possible everyone would buy one :-p

as you can see in the pics this is a rev 3. stock power was 177bhp from factory. afew mods and yeah you will see 200bhp, im working my way up to this.. i got 186bhp on my last dyno, same engine with exhaust and short ram airfilter

I've seen people boost these engines and know what they are capable of, plus they are sooooo much more reliable than a 4efte

Good project car for you Ishaq ;)

yeah would be lol, my cars smaller sibling :p

The reliable bit may be true but you'll be compromising the reliability by pushing the engine to its limits,

and i researched the 3sge engine when i had my mr2 and found the only one worth putting time and money into was the rare a fook rev4 beams engine

I got one made for £225 but you would need the other side and Cv's as well. But it looks like its got a wider track so maybe they were planning on using the stock shafts?

Either way quite a lot of work left and without knowing where to start and how bits have been done you are half way to shits creek with a termite ridden paddle lol