Sprinthardt cp-r alloys 4x100 15"

Item For Sale:

Set if 4 sprinthardt cp-r alloys with tyres

Item Condition & Description:

Set of 4 sprinthardt cp-r alloys with 4 good toyo proxes, great condition no scuffs, polished lips could do with a real good polish but they clean up nicely, centres are mint.

Price:

£500

Pictures:

91D30FD3-7E54-4373-A855-D5BB7295C703-171

56952070-5FBF-48CE-BAFE-0CA7D10A8B87-171

Payment & Shipping Details:

I know man they go for 700 up without tyres! I want a quick sale tho as I've seen the next set I want! :)

Yeah all the wheels have the stickers on them, all mint not peeling or chipped too

I think you've been mugged off lol

£150 for all the welding thats needs to be done plus £100 a corner to paint and polish. Im not bothered I've wanted a set for ages and theres no way il be selling them less than £800, il ship them to America if i have too, they go for $$$ out there :)

Nice !! What bhps she running?

I dont know mate i only bought it Friday i part exchanged it for my old B16B EK9. My old one was a weapon i reckon it would be on par with this one :( its a fresh import though and is immaculate with 62,000 miles. Exhaust is blowing bad and has the worst induction kit ever so hopefully will go better when i fit my Mugen CAI and 3" intake pipe :)

Nice! I've got full skunk2 2.5 inch stainless system and a whale penis induction haha,

Needs mapping tho!

Thats my plan mate im going to buy a chipped P28 and map it on crome, the Spoon ECU on there will fund most of it :)

Get it mapped on Neptune! So sick

Im going to give Eurospec a ring, heard good things about them, dont wanna spend loads though as its an N/A and i doubt il see huge gains

Whats all this honda talk about? this is a starlet forum! :lol:

We never slagged of starlets lol

And neither i the hondas. just letting you know you're on the wrong forum :p

Actually have a lot of respect for them, just half the owners around here are as bad if not worse that vw owners!

I agree, this is the only forum i like and ive made so many friends on here which i regularly speak too! Honda owners are generally arsholes and its a completely different atmosphere on them forums! Roll on May so i can get my Glanza out of the garage :D