Help asap Actuator fitting

It's a speed vision 2 hybrid and the hks actuator I bought off here as was ment to be for a ct9 and Ryan land it's 6cm and 3mm long the bit the comes off, am pissed right off as nothing I have bought off people on here ever fits and I have to end up buying more bits

Yea that's what I'm thinking I've looked at other hks ones on the net and they all look the same either way I'm pretty pissed off as have a car with a blown turbo a hybrid with no actuator and a hks actuator that's no fitment to my turbo at all

If i was closer i would offer to make you one at work but im not :(

Thanks for the that bud I wish I could just make something was ment to be goin to a show Saturday at castle Combe hence needing to change my turbo but gonna have to cancelled that now :(

If I pull any tighter on mine to try fit it I think it will rip the rod out the actuator and the rod don't sit straight then it comes out at a angle

will the end piece with the hole in it fit onto the old actuators threaded arm?
My old actuator is just a stock one on my other ct9

Mine came out at angle too, it's normal I guess as mine works perfectly. Actually had to have a friend helping on getting it on, that's how tight it is! :D The arm has a little play, I think twisting the arm could do more harm than pulling. Just screw the actuator on and pull the rod in to it's place. It's really stiff I tell ya! :D

Anyone else had similar experience?

Edited by whitestar