Your welcome budy and that oil feed bolt arrived the other day lmfaoo i had completely forgot about it

Hahahaha fucking hell loool. Well i'm glad it got there even if it was about 3 weeks late LOL, sorry about that!

Poly windows are always expensive in my experience working in motorsport.

Yeah true man, but what isn't excpensive nowa days tbh aha.

They are expensive but a massive weight saving. Will prob need the equivalent of 20bhp to get the same outcome, and getting 20bhp more is prob more expensive ;)

Will they actually make that much of a difference mate?

Not sure whether to go for front poly windows too with the sliding hatch? Might be a bit hot in the sun/summer though ..

Check out Harry's build thread mate, he uses poly carb windows

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/9978-5efte-carbon-clad-submarine/

I would probably say you'd save around 20kg of weight. Depending on your setup to get 20bhp you'll be needed a remap at the very minimum, plus any other components to make it happen.

Awesome Adam, i'll check it out! Thanks man.

I just ordered mine at the beginning of the week from Plastics 4 Performance Ltd

Rear window to go with Id works rear tailgate should be a huge saving in weight and both rear quarters.

How much did you pay bud?

I want poly windows but the price of them is mad, il just use clingfilm insted :)

LOOOOL you got the right idea maddy.

Will they actually make that much of a difference mate?

Not sure whether to go for front poly windows too with the sliding hatch? Might be a bit hot in the sun/summer though ..

you can get front poly windows without the hatch that can be used just like regular windows.

theyr on my to-buy list for the SR