Hi guys,

will be needing some new front tyres very soon... I was looking at Parada Spec-2's, but i've heard they're pretty shite in the wet and cold.. so was thinking of Goodyear Eagle F1's or Dunlop Direzza DZ101's?

Anyone had any experiences with either of these?

Cheers,

Steve

Cheers guys, am open to suggestions, but think im swaying more towards the F1's at the monent..

I run eagle f1s at the minute cannot fault them, they're an amazing tyre. They've lasted ages never ever lost grip wet or dry.

Ill be upgrading to AD08s when these wear out though!

yeah i'll probably go for them in the end. and i'd love some AD08's, especially for the summer!

Eagle f1's are the best road tyre I've owned follow closely by rainsport2's.

Absolutely phenomenal tyres imo.

I have to rate the r888's though, fucking spot on tyres in the wet and just insane in the dry. No tyre squeal and no spinning, full traction. (in the dry obv).

Tyres I don't like - t1r's, over rated imo. Parada spec2's, absolutely shite. Falken ze's, also fucking shite.

Just depends how much money you have..

Yeah i'd love something along the lines of R888's or AD's, just dont fancy spending that much just yet...

I think it'll probably be the F1's then, and is it the GSD3 spec ones that people have used? Size 195/45/R15?

I run 195/45 GSD3s however you might have a struggle finding them as they've been superceeded by the f1 asymetrics now, and they're not as good.

Cheers Liam, and noticed that :/ im sure i'll find them from somewhere..

I heard that R888's on medium compound last like 1000 miles on the road? Not exactly cost effective lol. Only for smooth race track use what I was told.

Edited by AdamB
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got Goodyear Eagle F1's too and great on the road. Didn't have much confidence in them on the track through so I may buy a spare set of wheels and some 888's for the track.

I really fancy some of these as well!!! where do you get them from? ill be looking at getting them for my wedsport 13s.

tom.

Think camskills were the cheapest when i was looking around £80 a corner 195/50/15, i got mine on a set of nice lightweight wheels for £350 delivered (would have cost me £320 for just the tyres unfitted)

Definitely thinking about getting some R888's now!!! Looked on camskill and they're £81 a corner for my 14s!! I really don't think that's bad! Gonna try a set over the summer while the mrs is back from uni! I've always had cheap shitty tyres and want to try some good'uns for a change!

Tom.