Sell, break, or keep it??

I've recently found out my mrs is pregnant so at a crossroads what to do with my glanza, keep it, sell it or break it? it's got a really good spec onit running 313bhp at 1.3bar on a hybrid td05 set up! Since I've found out she was pregnant I've started making it baby freindly roll cage out full recaro interior in, loud exhaust off quieter 1 on etc etc u get the idea, I love my car to bits but I'm thinking about moving on to something like an Evo or supra tt something with abit more room for baby seats, prams etc! Was planning on porting and polishing and new race spec inlet to get around 350bhp but now I'm thinking for the money I would have to spend to achieve this is is worth just selling up n going for a bigger jap car?

Break it would make about 7-8k on parts

Wouldn't sell the whole car for less than 5k which no 1 seems to wona pay for a starlet anymore

But everyone always seems to regret selling there starlet? Don't know what to do??

Think you'll only be another statistic dude and you'll end up coming back! Providing you can afford to keep the car then do so, or even look for another car like a daily which is more child friendly if you can afford that option as well.

My girl friend is also pregnant ( congrats dude ) I will not be selling my v I will put a baby seat in the back and get a buggy that folds up to fit in the boot my bltz nurspec is staying :D my feeling is if they baby it's with it from day one it won't make a difference don't sell the car you love bud 95% of my mates keep telling me to sell mine it its not going to happen my car is my thing so it's staying :) keep it :D

Yeh buy a cheap daily would probly be my best option n keep the v as a toy ;-) took me best part of 4-5years getting it to the spec I want n everyone always seems to come back to starlets like an addiction

Congrats akyakapotter and hough39

I became a dad 3 months back and no need to sell the car. Simply buy another family run around. We've got 2 Corsas which we use for dailys so the Glanza isn't going anywhere

as many people said buy a daily for the kid. am sure plenty of people will disagree but i wouldnt put my new born in a starlet if anything bad happened the starlet would crumble like a little tin can...

I maybe interested in it :)

so u can break another 1? great :nea:

as many people said buy a daily for the kid. am sure plenty of people will disagree but i wouldnt put my new born in a starlet if anything bad happened the starlet would crumble like a little tin can...

actually see to be honest mate, they r incredibly strong for a wee older car, their on ly weak point is the roof

Keeping it now ;-) my other option would be, my mums got a 4door n/a starlet, could sleeper that or glanza rep it with all my gear engine etc n have a 4door glanza (easy for getting the baby in and out ;-p )

Keeping it now ;-) my other option would be, my mums got a 4door n/a starlet, could sleeper that or glanza rep it with all my gear engine etc n have a 4door glanza (easy for getting the baby in and out ;-p )

Oh my, that would be epic! You have 8 or 9 months haha depending on when the nipper is due:D

Old 65yr old mate of mine has now just told me he's selling his r33 gtr 500+bhp very tempted on that now too :-(

Starlet = cheap tax, fairly cheap running costs, punches above its weight

R33 gtr = expensive to run, insurance, 4wd for winter :-) but if ewt went wrong expensive