TRD Lsd

Brand new exhaust system

4 newish tyres

Buddy club P1 alloys

D2 coilovers

8 months tax

12 months MOT

Lots more just a bit of a list.

You maybe waiting a long time to sell at £5k, no ones prepared to pay that sorta money these days.

^^^^^ This! no one wants to pay this sort of price no a days for a starlet, if i was selling mines it would b at least 7K thats why its gettin broke rather than sold

Edited by Ryan-11

Personally, a good V is in the region of £2500-£3000 depending on condition, what people don't realise is you then have the cost of a new forged motor and running gear,Turbo set, clutch,injectors ,emb,etc

In my eye's £5000 is cheap but as already said you will have to break it to get your money back as no one wants to pay :(

John

weird just spent all that on it then sell it few days later... HmmmmmHope I don't do that as I sell mine quickly at times lol

Its probably due to the coilover troubles and the accident he was involved in!

I know a guy that spent £5-6k on a 5e forged build and turbo kit etc, then broke it once it was finished, engine had only been run in! Couldnt understand it tbh!

Don't mate, unless your having MAJOR financial problems you will regret it in the long run. You got a daily snotter? Run that for a while then take the V for a spin on the occasional weekend. Smiles per mile will make up for it!

Im not in financial trouble, just after this accident i don't feel like driving it again i just don't feel right driving it.

But i am going to start braking it next week.

Don't worry guys Ill be back soon :D

Im not in financial trouble, just after this accident i don't feel like driving it again i just don't feel right driving it.

But i am going to start braking it next week.

Don't worry guys Ill be back soon :D

Fair one mate, good luck breaking it! PM me a price on the engine if ou dont mind ;)