photography sesh at the yard...

A good mate of mine brought his mate down to 'the yard' and he just happened to have his camera with him

these are his results...

gtturbo2_zps6acbf0b0.jpg

gtturbo_zpsda4c8610.jpg

gtturbo3_zpsfca8f45e.jpg

gtturbo4_zps29311c52.jpg

gtturbo5_zpsa68269a8.jpg

really impressed with how they came out, and considering it was just pretty much a shell at christmas its really come a long way however still a very long way off being finished!

all credit goes to loz for the photos

alex.

Looks great mate do you have any problems with the front exit??

yeh got the same problem with it mate... turns me on everytime i look at it... and hear it! helped with turbo spool aswell its a win win, intercooler pipe runs next to it but both exhaust and intercooler pipe are heatwrapped and the intercooler pipe is nice and cool still so thats not been a problem, also gets rid of a shit load of weight to! recommend them :)

3rd one is my favourite.

Its great fun building from a shell up ay ? haha.

love it mate haha every mod thats gone on just makes the car get better and better :)

No worries with it wrecking the bumper from unburnt fuel or anything then?

nope mate not got any of that my mates been using front exits on his starlets for the past 4years and he wouldn't use anything but front exit now, tyre gets a little more worn out quicker on that side as it heats up tyre abit more so grips abit better on that side but thats only slightly i havn't noticed any of that at all so far only had it on for about 2months if that though