New From N.Ireland. (Pics)

Hey guys, signed up a few days ago and thought i should introduce myself. My names Chris, 18 living in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. Got myself a 1998 N/A Starlet (pics below). Starting to get things sorted for upgrades. Enjoying it as a first car! Great fun.

P.s. Also no longer on the R-plates.

Car specs - 70,000 Miles, Been in the family from 2000 Miles and lowered 30mm.

WP_000054.jpg
WP_000055.jpg

WP_000050.jpg

WP_000052.jpg

Hopefully, picking up and TTE backbox on Tuesday, SR dials in mind, maybe Glanza interior down the line. Also thinking about corolla intake etc etc, no turbo yet however :sad: some day maybe :thumbsup: open to suggestions too :)

• 2 weeks later...

No problem:) everytime I see yours I always say to Alan I want my wee starlet back lol.

You've prob seen us about we're normally in a red mx5 or a navy golf.

haha! Can't say i have :( but ill keep an eye out :thumbsup:

No problem:) everytime I see yours I always say to Alan I want my wee starlet back lol.

You've prob seen us about we're normally in a red mx5 or a navy golf.

Evans?

I remember test driving a GT which belonged to one of them years ago,fuck! Lol

Yea good few years ago now,that whole families starlet in the brain lol.

It gets even smaller,used to work with Gareth and I live down the road from the garage,gold vts on bricks could ring a bell haha

Yea good few years ago now,that whole families starlet in the brain lol.It gets even smaller,used to work with Gareth and I live down the road from the garage,gold vts on bricks could ring a bell haha

The family is all mad in the head with starlets is right lol. ohh my god!! I kind of know who ya are now:) I always used to drive past your house to get to work. :)