Dont like the shape of the first set, the blox ones are pretty nice!! was thinkung something similar to these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEGIWA-ALLOY-WHEEL-LUG-NUTS-TOYOTA-GLANZA-STARLET-BLACK-/200856032007?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ec3f3d307

Here i really like them! are they defo be okay for my v? probably a stupid question but it does say honda in it haha! :/ lol!

M12 x 1.5 is toyota fitment. So as long as it states that it will be fine :)

Theres also a good tip someones mentioned before for protecting the wheel nuts.

Double up part of a carrier bag and put it over the nut before you put the socket on there and it will stop the socket from scratching the wheel nuts :)

Double up part of a carrier bag and put it over the nut before you put the socket on there and it will stop the socket from scratching the wheel nuts :)

thanks mate! i remember on my first glanza i bought gloss black ones and the day i went to put the on the paint came off, i was f***ing ragin haha

Get steel ones if you can mate, heard horror stories about ally ones coming loose !!

really? il keep that in mind mate! although maybe they just didnt tighten them enough :p ;) haha

• 3 weeks later...