Yeah there def has to be a scottish meet, butttt...can tell it'll probably not happen tbh! It always ends up fizzling out.

Best idea would be to all meet up at a cruise night like falkirk cruise imo. Get us all parked together etc.

Closest ive seen was a big meet in aberdeen a while back, had 7 or 8 starlets all parked up in a row. Even made it into fast car! :D

im defo up for this, mine should be built by the end of the month so were all good to go on my side from there on.

best maybe make it like a sat or sunday ? somewhere we can all get to and that and hopefully have a backup plan if it rains because i dont like bringing mine out the garage in the wet because im a weirdo !

Im into a big scottish meet this year to but my car wont be done till june july time. So al need to wait till then till i can do a meet. :(.

Really need to actualy get a masive meet this year to make up for the failed ones thats been planned and patched over the last year. :)

I will defo be up for one but they never happen.

Plus am no really keen on the cruise idea that scenes a bit gay lol.

Id rather have just a starlet meet too tbh, but the cruise meet was just an idea as the usual attempted meets have failed.

Like the idea of falkirk wheel one evening though!

I will defo be up for one but they never happen.

Plus am no really keen on the cruise idea that scenes a bit gay lol.

lol stu u well hate crusies dont u lol. Bit gay haha. :)

will be cool to have a meet and get everybody together hopefully i will have passed my test before this

I recon u will have a few years no claims before this goes ahead :p i may b up for it but i prob wont b in the glanza