Club Calender

I think it would be a good idea for the club to have a calender, so everyone goes out and takes photos of their cars, and then enter them in to different catergories like 'arty', 'group', 'scenic', 'action', 'portrait' and 'front cover'.

After that the mods can then decide on what photos they like the best......

So it could be something like:

1 for the front (obviously)

2 Portraits

3 Scenic Views

2 Group

2 Track/Action

3 Arty

All of that equals 12 Months

What do you think?

Thanks

Rob

yup, start now! might just be possible for a 2008 calender. Put a sticky at the top of general or something for each catergory, let people enter their phots. decide on a closing date like early november or something, and then decide on the winners, and price, send it to print. Done!

Rob

im prepared to do it. I presume we just need the go ahead from a mod, and sticky all the different catergories at the top of general or have a new little section as it may need a little bit of space..........

Rob

cool mate, can you set up a new little section with the topics i pm'd you about, so they are all together and dont get muddled up and lost....or can you 'sticky' them somewhere, and then we can get this off the ground!

Cheers Rob