Seen this pop up on my facebook over the last couple of days. Set for release later this year (apparently...)

Seems the hype of the franchise has dropped off since the disappointment of GT5 but we can hope that this one is better off the mark than the last!

Anywho linky link...

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_1910783.html

Edited by morgey

lol I'm curious how they are going to do the ps3 and ps4 release...

and if it comes to ps4 too, It's now announced for ps3.

if that will stay that way, I'm not going to buy it it has to be on ps4 :p

From what I've heard is that Sony will launch the ps4 with a complete different racegame; Drive Club.

It's from the creators of motorstorm.

The reason why gt6 will be releases for the ps4 later is because they are afraid it will ruin the ps4's launch.

Driveclub is based on online social gaming which allowes friends to team up and be the best club by beating other clubs.

It looks extremely realistic but I think it will not simulate car characteristics as gt6 do. But these are just my thoughts.

Edited by sd075

I've read they are rushing the release of GT6 (remember GT5 took years), because it's been discovered hidden away on the disk for GT5 that that game does have the ability to have custom wheel changes and other stuff, which they just disabled! All these features will now be available in GT6.

Also there will be more cars and all of them will be like the current premium ones, so full interiour, visible damage.

More tracks, I believe it was 5 or 6 completely new tracks and about 19 more variations from the existing tracks.

One of the new ones will be Santa Pod.

Also more options to personalize your cars and a lot more tuning options, hopefully able to do engine swaps, would be great to have a k20 eg.

Hopefully they won't cut corners with it, like they did with GT5.

From what I've heard, it will be on PS3, but I would say give it a few months and will be on PS4.

Driveclub, now thats a different story, I've read that this has been in development for 10 years, so I would say its going to be s safe bet.

Hopefully they won't cut corners with it, like they did with GT5.

From what I've heard, it will be on PS3, but I would say give it a few months and will be on PS4.

Driveclub, now thats a different story, I've read that this has been in development for 10 years, so I would say its going to be s safe bet.

But wasn't GT6 already being developed alongside GT5? I'm looking forward to this :p having Santa Pod on there's nuts lol

But wasn't GT6 already being developed alongside GT5? I'm looking forward to this :p having Santa Pod on there's nuts lol

I'm not sure pal, I felt that they only concentrated on the premium cars, some of the standard cars looked like they were lifted stragiht from GT3

• 2 weeks later...

Deltawing looks cool, but the only thing with those videos is you never see what the actual game will be like. Fancy cut scenes etc are great, but if the actual game hasn't improved then what's the point.

I'm not sure pal, I felt that they only concentrated on the premium cars, some of the standard cars looked like they were lifted stragiht from GT3

I remember reading an interview in Max Power (LOL) years ago about it with the head of gran turismo, he said it was being developed alongside the other game, 6 is probably just a step up in graphics etc.