Thinking about buying a DC2

My mate had a integra was not to great on corners when he let his mate have a go this happened they were very lucky to walk away fine

Roll it a few times and hit the top of a double decker bus think they rolled 7 times in total

5CADA34D-35E0-4BD2-AC28-7F2C137ECBBB-634

E8480228-6A53-4B1E-A4A8-DAD2EDCDE46E-634

thanks for the replies, im just thinking that in terms of track potential the Teg is a better starting point.

Which version did you have Ryan? 96/98jdm or ukdm?

Personally i think my V is too nice to strip and make into a track car, its got the lovely flocked interior and nearly mint paint. Would rather see it looked after.

Have you thought about an EK9?

Don't know how fast the driver was goin but was probs doin what most vtecers do and sit in a corner around 9k

I've had 3 VTec cars and never done this. And can safely say every other mate of mine hasn't down this either. Must just be your chavtastic mate

My mate ain't a chav he's a good driver I don't know if your aware but I said in the original comment that he let his mate drive it secondly every one with Vtec down this way drive them flat out hence I said that sorry if it offended your ways of your driving vtec

Also what is it with people saying when some one crashes there a chav I've seen plenty of emos or flat cap punk skaters or pretty boys or what ever other title some one is put under crash so why is it you say chav any way?

Edited by Glanza-Ben

you aint allways a chav if you crash your car anyone can lose control over the slightest dip in the road chav is associated with people that hang around in car parks at 17 that have just passed there test and wanna race anything that they think is fast either it being a 1ltr corsa or a rb26 skyline gtr everyone can make a mistake simple as

back on topic rant over i was looking at getting a dc2 a while back they handle awesome the chassis are superb. we have all heard of the phrase all shout no clout well to me thats honda engines yes they do sound awesome yes they look the dogs

but honestly iev been away from the starlet scene for the past 7-12 month and i could of had any car i wanted within reason, yet im back in a starlet.

end of day they are lovely cars and all i can give you is my opinion and thats mine :)

Plus to roll a DC2 on the public road and hit the top of a bus (I've had a lot of cars, the Teg was easily one of the best handling ever) you have to be driving like a complete ass clown.

Buy a DC2. Enjoy it!

But then in the same price band as a DC2 you could pick up an Evo/Scoob

Theres no doubt the DC2 will be much better handling than the starlet it will also be nicer to drive as its a larger car and will fell more solid and less tinny. As far as power though you would have to spend a fair bit on the DC2 to even get close to your glanza. Theres only so much power you can get without boosting it.

Overall though I think DC2's look extremely outdated and arent very pretty at all. Id rather spend a bit more and opt for a DC5 but thats just personal taste.

But then if your spending DC5 money you could have a whole raft of better cars. A DC5 is just a Civic in drag.

If you buy a DC2 aswell don't buy cheap. Theyre not as bullet proof as you would expect.

My friend has a K20'd Phoenix yellow DC2 and its stunning! Appears to be an absolute weapon on track too.

That the one in this months banzai?

I went from a 250bhp glanza to a standard teg then to what i have now and regret selling my teg

id love the 98 JDM but its way out of my price range unfortunately, I quite like the UKDM, its growing on. Got a few folk from back home interested in the Glanza, but im still going to put it up on here and PH.

That the one in this months banzai?

I went from a 250bhp glanza to a standard teg then to what i have now and regret selling my teg

Yeah that's the one mate! Matt is a good friend of mine. Loads of pics over on my page If your interested in seeing them?