MCM are currently turboing one worth a watch :thumbsup:

The Mk1 JDM has a Mazda 323 turbo engine in it minus the turbo,

so can be a bolt on turbo upgrade well worth doing your homework before deciding what MX5 you wanna invest in

IMO the MK1 Miata is the way to go

Edited by russ78

They're awesome. I'm on my second, handle awesome, look cool and have a massive aftermarket following ! Main problem is they rot, badly. MAzda thought it would be a good idea to channel rainwater down through the sills via a little ribber grommet. The only problem is when this fills with leaves/roadgrime over the years it blocks up and the water just sits in the sills, making them rot from the inside out. By the time you can see it, it's too late and needs new arches welding in.

Despite this I love mine :D Such a shame I'm going to have to sell it in the next month or so.

Edited by Driver

There's a fella on here who had one on a build thread and I was just like wow!! There's one near me but it ain't turbo. Just fancy a change and they look awesome also! If I right in thinking they ate rwd as eel yeah?

MCM are currently turboing one worth a watch :thumbsup:

The Mk1 JDM has a Mazda 323 turbo engine in it minus the turbo,

so can be a bolt on turbo upgrade well worth doing your homework before deciding what MX5 you wanna invest in

IMO the MK1 Miata is the way to go

Loved watching that mani being made!

Edited by Danza V