IMG_2332_zpscea0a6ea.jpg

Year: 1995

Model: Starlet Mk3 GT Turbo
Tax: 31 07 13
MOT: July 23rd 2013
Mileage: 133773KM+ (approx 83122 miles) mileage still reads in kilometers and will increase slightly as this is my current daily.

Description:

Hi there, this is my Starlet, some of you guys may have seen it at Japfest. I have owned the car since January 2012 and has served extremely well as my daily for the duration of that time. The reason for sale is simply that I have set my sights on owning an MR2 Turbo.

This starlet has been converted from an automatic to a manual at some point in its life. I think it may have been converted in Japan as I have no Japanese service history and there is also no paperwork to receipt the conversion. It does however seem to be a very tidy conversion and drives great.

The JUMVEA import certificate states that this car was imported November 2006 with 80,000km. I have a load of tax discs, receipts and all MOT certificates since imported. HPI Clear.

The car is always run on Shell V Power and washed regularly. The body and paintwork on this starlet is one of the best I've seen especially for a GT. The body work is straight, as far as the paintwork there is the odd stone chip a few minor scratches and a small crack in the paint down in the bottom right hand corner of the rear number plate cluster but that really is the worst of it. The underside and arches are also very clean, I have pictures that I can send on request. The car pulls very well, not sure on bhp figures as i've never had it on a rolling but Id guess perhaps 140-150. Also the gearbox feels smooth with no crunches.

The engine and gearbox oil were both changed around 126000km with Fuchs titan pro race s 5w40 engine oil and Motul Gear 300 75w90 gearbox oil which are both fully synthetic ester based oils along with a Toyota oil filter change. I will be doing another engine oil and filter change again this weekend with some fresh Fuchs oil. I have a new Toyota fuel filter to go fit and fresh Toyota long life coolant to go in aswell. It has also had 4 new tyres very recently.

Specification:

Performance

I have intentionally kept my starlet in near stock condition running stock boost (0.65 bar) as with this being my daily I can't risk reliability.

Full stainless steel Japspeed cat back system (3 months old)

Yokohama s drive tyres 195/45 R15 (2 weeks old)

EBC front discs and yellowstuff pads.

Blitz SUS induction kit

HKS SSQV blow off valve (Genuine and I have both silver and purple inserts)

Tein Lowering springs

KYB shock absorbers

NGK Iridium heat 7 spark plugs (4 months old)

Air conditioning still intact though doesn't get very cold could need re gassed.

Exterior

Seat Leon Cupra R splitter

White Rota Slipstream alloys 15x7 ( no curb marks and 1 year old)

White GT badges

Cree Sidelights and rear plate lights

Philips Diamond Vision 5000k dipped and full beams.

Rear fog lights in rear lights clusters.

Yellow tinted front fog lights

Interior

Full interior in excellent condition

OEM Toyota floor mats

Prosport mechanical boost gauge

Sony Xplode 10cm dash speakers

Sony Xplode 6x9 parcel shelf speakers

Sony GT550UI head unit

Edge 12" Subwoofer (wiring hidden)

Clifford alarm system

Optional extra light up footwell & ignition barrel

I intend to paint the cam cover and strut brace white and brake calipers blue in future as I have the paint, just depends if I get time.

I will be sad to see my car go as I've finally got it looking how I want it and do think my starlet is the ideal daily for me. The car is a comfortable drive, quick, sounds awesome, decent audio setup and goes well on fuel.

I've also always wanted to own a starlet though I've also wanted to own an MR2 so it's now time to move on. I hope this car goes to an enthusiast as its a gem so I'm putting it up for sale on here first then it will go onto Pistonheads etc if there's no interest.

Price: £3500

Part Exchange: If anyone has a MR2 Turbo Revision 3+ and interested I'd be happy to work out a swap. Must be a well kept example and preferably not red in colour.

Pictures:

DSC00992_zps2189c19f.jpg

DSC00929_zpsc6735148.jpg

DSC00973_zps95673ced.jpg

DSC00965_zps717b042e.jpg

DSC00958_zpsfcca0d0a.jpg

DSC00964_zps73fcb6c7.jpg

DSC00970_zps1bb133a4.jpg

DSC00981_zps3daf7f97.jpg

DSC00910_zpsdf89006d.jpg

DSC00980_zps2fd57db0.jpg

DSC00898_zps348e8186.jpg

DSC00920_zps6eb6668c.jpg

DSC00914_zpsfe8b6cd9.jpg

DSC00997_zpsdf2744b9.jpg

DSC01015_zpsac36cadd.jpg

DSC00937_zps0ca89768.jpg

DSC00938_zps3a8e6523.jpg

DSC01000_zps6f1a4304.jpg

DSC00948_zpsabffc6b3.jpg

IMG_2339_zps76dc7941.jpg

Contact Details: If you have any questions or need more info my name is Ross, text me on 07540233145 or PM me on here, Thanks.

Edited by Socks

Ideally I would like to work out a swap for an MR2. The price is high however the car is in brilliant condition, not many examples left in such condition. Offers are welcome of course.

Edited by WilkieGT

This car is so clean it should be in a starlet museum but the best part is this guy drives like a granny so you know it hasn't been abused in any way. Daniel_g can back that up also.

GLWTS Roassss. Just hope it goes to someone who appreciates its cleanness.

Edited by sjbrowning7

I was extremely close to making this my TD04 project. Still think about it from time to time though I want an MR2 just that little bit more at the moment.

Edited by WilkieGT