Evo Or Scoob Or Celica GT4

well people are basing this on looks by the sounds fo it mate. looks are your personal choice, and there all as good as eachother as a whole. i wasnt saying dont listen to anyone im just saying dont make your final choice on what someone else has said as their opinion is only there own or a copy of someone elses previous opinion.

thats the reason i wrote what i did, so i didnt have to write that lol.

what about anissan pulsar gtir its athorn in the finger isnt it. any 1 come across any high powered 1's?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah this one its on the last page too its 434bhp but there are 500bhp ones out their but this one has a unique setup on it like the turbo and manifold are one of bits and its trust too(greedy)!!!! and a few other bits are one off too so i rekon this has too be one of the best ones about!!!

staceyscar.jpg

I'm biased because my mates all have pretty quick ST185's and ST205's so I have to say GT4 :D The EVO6 my mate had was very quick but just doesn't seem to have the same thrill as Pauls GT4. Wouldn't say no to a 22B or P1 but when you consider the price of all 3 cars GT4 wins hands down.

gallery_31_17_406115.jpg

gallery_31_17_82313.jpg

gallery_31_17_157983.jpg

i have an idea. shall i do this?

put in the pics section our fav cars,

each post will consist of different requirements.

say the first one can be a pulsar topic, everyone has to post there fav pulsar pics they have.

sound good or stupid?