Well been a member off TGTT for years now and own a rare green mk2 gt and its my baby became a member on here a few months ago and been lurking in the shadows lol so thought about time I said hey fellow owners and on phone ATM so will get pics up in next few days but for now ill link over to TGTT. Here you go people ...http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?87518-my-starlet-gt.(dac69ers-old-shell)

I'm from north Bristol mate near yate area. Be good to meet some fellow Bristol owners tho. And should have her on the road soon as just fitted new engine and LSD GEARBOX but it ate the stock clutch on the test drive. As the clutch was dead anyway lol

There's a couple glanzas in the area but my daily is a golf gti in yellow gold and in that every time I see them so know if I give a flash or wave ill probs get the finger pmsl

There's a couple glanzas in the area but my daily is a golf gti in yellow gold and in that every time I see them so know if I give a flash or wave ill probs get the finger pmsl

lmao you can do that when you got your gt lol

Yh I know and can't wait to have her on the road again as miss it so much. But had to get a sensible daily as my mother got M.S but still lowered it and stuck it on 18" work vs xx rims that cost more than the car lol. But it is a 1.8 20v turbo. But it's boring as all German cars are

Yh I know and can't wait to have her on the road again as miss it so much. But had to get a sensible daily as my mother got M.S but still lowered it and stuck it on 18" work vs xx rims that cost more than the car lol. But it is a 1.8 20v turbo. But it's boring as all German cars are

got any pic's

Cheers for the warm welcome ladies and gents I been around tgtt since jan 2011 but never signed up on here but seen as we all share a love for the little starlets I decided to join

Welcome along

Enjoy posting :)

i am bud lol sharing my knowledge and gaining more at the same time aswell as chatting to like minded people about our love for the starlets

Welcome mate im in bristol, in face only 10 mins away from yate in pucklechurch lol, ill keep me eye out for ya! :)

hey bud I know pucklechurch I bought my Glanza donor off a guy who lived there by the pub ( can't think of the name) and ATM the gt off the road so you will see me in a gold mk4 golf on 18" work vs xx wheels