• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a tad harsh

I didn't mean my comment to be harsh, I meant that people could stop giving negative comments about it as I thought there was plenty already.

When did he crash it?

If you read the other thread he posted he says that it got stolen and crashed into a telegraph pole so he's looking for the price of them now to tell the insurance company.

Insurance companies are fuckers,

Best you can do uncle ben, is to print out the most favourable adverts from autotrader/piston heads and parkers price guide/glasses. They'll see what the car cost you (what it was insured at) and take into account mileage, wear and tear etc...so just saying 'yeah the guys on some forum reckon it's worth 20k' isn't going to get you 20k. If they offer a shit price, you'll need to respond with lots of printed proof of car prices. We had to do the same thing when my wife wrote off her Rover 200si last year, paid 1400 for it, got 700 from the insurance company...minus the outstanding policy meant she got a big envelope full of fuck all.

I didn't mean my comment to be harsh, I meant that people could stop giving negative comments about it as I thought there was plenty already.

If you read the other thread he posted he says that it got stolen and crashed into a telegraph pole so he's looking for the price of them now to tell the insurance company.

Lol Get Em Told lol. yeah got stolen. completly wrote off couldnt get wheels off it either as there snapped. Musta been going bout 70 when it hit. Lol :( But New Car New Start Thanks For Comments Anyways Lol. Give Me Intelligence Not to fuck it up with stripes n dragons and neons LMFAO! :p:p

Lol Get Em Told lol. yeah got stolen. completly wrote off couldnt get wheels off it either as there snapped. Musta been going bout 70 when it hit. Lol :( But New Car New Start Thanks For Comments Anyways Lol. Give Me Intelligence Not to fuck it up with stripes n dragons and neons LMFAO! :p:p

well done guys the negative comments seemed to have worked "he has seen the light" :(

• 2 years later...

I work in a jaguar bodyshop i wouldnt no were to start, think agian i would by striking a match :p .

probably told his mates its a turbo and got one of them fake dump valves that sound like static.....