• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think the comments are harsh, if you do crap like that to your car then your obviously looking for attention in the first place, good and bad.

and if buy a car that has a close following of enthusiasts, then try to make it look like a viper/christmas tree and slap some cheap-ass stickers all over it, then you have to expect some flack from people who feel strongly about their hobby/passion being made a mockery of.

[/2p]

Well said

Ouch,

My poor eyes! :D

its gotta be a glanza i think. did they ever make an auto n/a? also there looks to be no side repeaters.

either way..........

Well if your talkin bout uk n/a then yeah they did my mates nan has one :) dunno bout the JDM ones though :D

• 1 month later...

neons are so tacky plus they r out of date lol but the graphics look cool so come on then lets see the car in the flesh thats if its really a glanza or even a starlet in that matter lol no really let us see i really love seeing peoples glanza pics as it makes me so jelous

Personally I think neons have had their day and only ever looked good on a black car,

and as phil said they need to b completly hidden!

Not liking the sticker at all looks cheap and nasty!

Sorry mate not for me!