Not Sure If Srs...!?

what in fucks name have i just watched??? :sorry::unknw::acute:

I've never seen actin so bad in aw my days! that is utterly atrocious. the actin is woeful and at parts the guys r steerin the oppo direction than the car is erm,movin, on the green screen theyr usin plus the voiceovers r shockin too.

the whole thing is shockin.

image.png

"have you got an anger problem young man, i see you clenching your fists"

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!

and while we're on the subject of that cunt, your facial hair is just fuckin stupid and the bandana does NOT, and i repeat, does NOT make u cool.

and his fat little geek virgin pal 2...."I MAPPED THAT BITCH LIKE A PRO", u couldny "map" your way from england to scotland ya fanny

i cant bash them ... minus the extreeeeemly queer narrative... this video was the best ive seen at making a real initial d type video...

the editing is pretty fucking good if you ask me and stuck to the theme for sure.... had the guy been driving a toyota in the back and there been japanese naration with corny english subtitles instead im sure u guys would be off your rockers with this video

but ill admit the bandana bull shit... and his loafers ... can only get one comment from me