this is my mazda mx3 thought i might aswell show it to use im just thinking on getting shot of it and getting a glanza as a new project but im naw sure on a body kit think i might go suttle with a front splitter side skirts lowered with a set of (trims) wheels

i295050132_44957_5.jpgi267922195_6580_5.jpg

is awright a have my days were i like it and hate it but atleast we can all agree on a starlet a suppose this car i did try a wee bit more with it just had to put it through an mot only needed a rear shocker so that was good.....the paint is a gemini flip paint looks orange....and only in the sun or at night under street lights with the white ones it goes green with the yello ones it goes green and blue and when its wet you get a faint pinky red which is abit gay...that off the ground coat so it cant be help but i did everything to it down to paintig and re-undersealing the hole car:D as i do with all

i actually want a glanza because back in the day i used to be oh yes a nova man lol i had 4 of them and in realise to the glanza my sri was nippy glanza will by quicker but the size i liked heres a picture of my nova sri only one i could find though i took good care of it aswell

i295184448_31156_5.jpg

and my old honda civic coupe i done aswell with my 5 quide drain gutters out of homebase haha

i260753752_13684_5.jpg

mines revs out to 8000rpm but a dont take it that far just did it a few times the gears are quite long but ones over 4500rpm its like it just took some columbian party powder and gets pushes alot more through to 8000rpm but its sorta like a flat spot between 7n8ooorpm so 6ish is enough for me when am playin about....top end av had 145mph when i got it standard still had abit of a stretch in 5th left....but i caked it and slowed down...they dont pull away quick but once the revs are up its naw bad though my dads 2.0ltr 16v calibra tanks it lol hears a we pic of his car and his reiger body kit.18s lowered 40mm

i260783748_38497_5.jpg

Where are you from mate? All those cars ring a bel with me :unsure:

i just realised there your from glasgow.....you would have seen me up at glasgow cruise i was ment to be at fast and modified with the mazda it was top 50 in scotland but i couldnt make it unfortunatly.....a was gutted