For Sale - Zisco TD04 Turbo Kit

Item For Sale: Zisco TD04 Turbo Kit

Item Condition & Description: This kit includes,

Manifold

Downpipe

TD04L Turbo, welded for external wastegate, rotated for starlet fitment

External wastegate, just a cheap one with a 0.6 bar spring

Braided oil feed

The silicone oil return was split, you'll need to buy one.

You cant run water lines with this setup so you'll have to loop the two water outlet ports on your thermostat housing. The turbo is in good condition with minimal shaft play. The manifold may benifit from a clean out before you fit the kit because theres oil residue from my valve stem oil seals. The. wastegate pipe on this kit routes back into downpipe so there is no screamer action. The kit is still assembled with all gaskets in place so it is literally a bolt straight on job. Still heatwrapped too :)

I am located in Stirling, Scotland and would prefer collection on this. Or i could arrange a courier within the UK. But i wont be cheap because this kit is quite heavy.

Price: 500 Pounds

Pictures: 20130503_171321_zps49d3a461.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Pay via Paypal, fees must be paid, do not gift money.

Cheers pal :)

This is the only other pic i have atm. Sorry, it got auto rotated somehow. Quickly cleaned the heatwrap, so this is how it sits just now

20130702_131218_zps3a008e90.jpg

For any pic requests of the kit from a different angle or any questions you may have then just give me a shout :)

And lookout for a few more parts coming up for sale in the next few days..

Go on Scotty, you cant keep that V standard for ever :)

Up.

Haha you have no idea how much ive thought about it recently! Altho got titp coming first so will have to see what funds are like!

Well you'll have good time at T, i went in 2009 and 10 but no been back since because the lineups have looked shocking tbh haha. I'll need to get myself out to creamfield or tomorrowland, thats where its at !! Infact Rockness has went all Dance mental recently...

Anyway, whos wanting a turbo kit ??

Well you'll have good time at T, i went in 2009 and 10 but no been back since because the lineups have looked shocking tbh haha. I'll need to get myself out to creamfield or tomorrowland, thats where its at !! Infact Rockness has went all Dance mental recently...

Anyway, whos wanting a turbo kit ??

yeah this'll be my 4th year there :D rockness is awesomeeee. Dying to go to tomorrowland as well!

If its still there in a couple of weeks (which i highly doubt!) ill be in touch! Lol.

Almost everyone posting is within 30 miles lol. Come and buy it haha.

No, not selling this to fund tomorrowland haha. My car has packed in after a very short time of being on the road so i'm selling all my shit to get something else.

Engine.

Tbf the one i bought was cheap but i took a punt on it. Put a new HG, water pump, timing kit etc. Had 180 psi across the board, but it shat a rod.

Anyway i'd had enough. I made a lot of sacrifices to build this car, time to cut losses and move on.

i still think your an eejit for doin wot u done mate, im genuinely disappointd man, i had this great image of me, u stu, dave, jt, scotty and a good few others meetin for a scottish starlet owners photo sesh!!

u beta get another 1

Ano man, but its done now so no point thinking about it. Went without a daily for almost a year to build this thing up ffs. And i'll still be cutting about on here obv. Need to sort out another motor first, one that i can drive and does not require constructing haha. And then i'll be back with a V next year :)

Turbo kit still here.

Edited by daniel_g