High Performance ORC Ogura Racing Clutch & Lightweight Flywheel Kit (Rated to 400bhp+!)

ITEM: High Performance ORC Ogura Racing Clutch & Lightweight Flywheel Kit

CONDITION: Excellent. Working perfectly. Very little use... Still loads of meat left on the clutch as can be seen in the pictures.

EXTRA INFO: ORC Ogura ORC309 Performance racing clutch and lightweight flywheel kit are rated to applications of 400bhp+. Excellent driveability for daily driving in addition to having excellent engine response with the matching lightweight chromoly flywheel supplied. Ready to fit. These retail at over £900 brand new!

PRICE: £450

DELIVERY TERMS: Courier, post, collection or can meet

CONTACT INFO: PM Browner or contact Conor on (00353) 86 378 4399

PICTURE: image_zps86c18b8f.jpg

image_zps175e4823.jpg

image_zps173a2d47.jpg

image_zps8d2d0a9b.jpg

i found out the release bearing for these are a nissan part i have the number somewhere think its cheaper than rhdjapan and standard bearings also work with this too

i found out the release bearing for these are a nissan part i have the number somewhere think its cheaper than rhdjapan and standard bearings also work with this too

Yeah I'm running my Blitz one with the standard bearing... but it may have just started making a bit of noise, it wasn't a new one I fitted though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried a standard with mine and it was miles off touching the clutch, as soon as I put in the Ogura bearing it was fine. It's a strange one, I've heard a lot of people say standards are fine and then some say (including my own experience), that the Ogura one was needed. Were the release bearing forks ever different between gearboxes?

Surprised this clutch hasn't sold yet either way!

Edited by Bluebear