15 x 8 offset 0 steel Wheels

Hey guys.

Just been getting a little starlet ep82 turbo and wanting some new shoes for her.

Seen some nice steelies 15 x 8j with and offset of 0 with 4x100 stud pattern.

just wondering if i would encounter any problems with fitting these.

Apparently they fit civics and mx5's so from what i gather i shouldnt have many apart from maybe some tyre scrub which a decent stretch should sort out.

ebay link- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321095993215?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks

The place isnt too far from me so i may have a drive up this weekend and chuck one on before i go buying them. Ive seen a few people on here have had the same size wheels fitted and they seem to have to put alot of work in for them to look right. Im still on stock everything right now aswel so they wont be going on untill my tein coilovers arrive and an adjustable panhard rod is purchased then i can start the arch modding.

Same size wheels as mine buddy, you will need either a lot of camber or wider fenders up front, rolled and flared rear arches, Coilovers, Panhard rod and a big stretch on the tyres.

I'm running 165/50/15 tyres

Same size wheels as mine buddy, you will need either a lot of camber or wider fenders up front, rolled and flared rear arches, Coilovers, Panhard rod and a big stretch on the tyres.

I'm running 165/50/15 tyres

Cheers azz

Whats the tyre like on that sort of stretch? i was hoping that i would be able to run a 185/50/15.

Cheers azz Whats the tyre like on that sort of stretch? i was hoping that i would be able to run a 185/50/15.

Its a serious stretch mate, to be honest its on its limits at 165 but 185 should be fine

null_zpsc82c9893.jpg

Theses are 15x8 et0 had to buy the wider front arches and rolled and flared my rear ones a good bit

null_zpsf4dbe850.jpg

crooks how much did it cost to have the arches rolled and flared. I've got 16x8.25j xxrs on my gt and need to get my rear arches flared and rolled

crooks how much did it cost to have the arches rolled and flared. I've got 16x8.25j xxrs on my gt and need to get my rear arches flared and rolled

I hired out a roller for 20pounds and did it myself just took my time and kept plenty of heat on it. Gt arches are different at the back are they not ?

I hired out a roller for 20pounds and did it myself just took my time and kept plenty of heat on it. Gt arches are different at the back are they not ?

yes gt arches have the plastic trims as well but I do not feel confident enough to tackle them myself. I would roll the arches myself but its the flaring that I think I will go wrong on so would rather go to a professional as done wrong will ruin the car

yes gt arches have the plastic trims as well but I do not feel confident enough to tackle them myself. I would roll the arches myself but its the flaring that I think I will go wrong on so would rather go to a professional as done wrong will ruin the car

I did get a few mates to help who do body work they came to laugh at me really but they Wer pretty surprised how they came out. Not unless I hav good luck. But u can crack your paint very easy like even pros can do it wrong like

I did get a few mates to help who do body work they came to laugh at me really but they Wer pretty surprised how they came out. Not unless I hav good luck. But u can crack your paint very easy like even pros can do it wrong like

yh that's what I'm afraid of is cracking the paint cuz mines a rare colour. I've since looked into a set of 2" mini arches to rivet on and with abit of help from a body shop I think I can get a decent result while being different to every1 else just hope the plan works out the way it is in my head lol

You'd still have to cut out the standard arch though dude

And that makes it much less reversible

I know I will trisk and ATM it's only ideas I'm having and I got NO INTENTIONS of selling it after all the work I've done so far it's got a lot of sentimental value to me and want to be different. Plus love my 8.25j wheels and the stance my starbo has
  • 1 year later...