is this fueling correct guys ?

You'd be surprised it made a lot of difference without mine on, afrs were all over the shot

I've heard a few people running without a lambda sensor with no issues what so ever and the ecu still fueling spot on.

update,brand new lambda sensor fitted up.

cold air fuel still low 10s

warm idle 11.5 and 11.6

i am at the stage now were i am out of ideas.i know these cars well and yet i dont understand whats wrong with my fueling

i dont use the car at all atm as i dont wana cause any damage.somebody please help me try and work this out

the only fault code i have atm is knock sensor......

Edited by mikey4410

ok i will do this next for sure,will put the standard fuel regulator ba on.im sure the fueling wasnt right with this either

thing is though i turned the new sard down from 48 psi to 34 psi and the a/f ratio stayed the same.

surely the engines ecu should be regulating and controlling the a/f wether the fuelings at 48 or 34 psi ?

i have also undone the plus terminal on battery and left it for an hour.

i had a new one in there but thats a fair comment ,will put the new one back in.

the new one i put in recently was removed for a mate to test and i havent put it back in.

will put it back in tonight.thanks

will keep updated.....

SORTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BOUGHT A MT ECU FROM JAYC GLANZA AND FITTED IT UP AND ALL MY PROBLEMS HAVE DISSAPEARED INCLUDING THE KNOCK SENSOR !!!!!

SO HAPPY AND SO GRATEFULL FOR JAYC FOR HELPING AND TAKING TIME TO SORT THIS WITH ME