Morning guys I've been offerd a buddy club jdm ecu only available from Japan for my starlet ep82 it's plug an play comes with agressive map removes fuel cut an speed limit an increases rev range aswell as with the right set up an mods reaching 200bhp has any one ever had one of these before if so was they any good?

Plug and play ecus are a good up grade I've never had a buddy club is it the brack box one? I saw a post on here not long ago about sumone that was running one and made very little power on the rollers have a search about on the forum I'm sure sumone is running a buddy club

I'm sure ther was another guy on here that was having problems with one try it on your car first if you can mate that's what I done when

I got my mines 300 is very cheap but it's not cheap if it's fuckd or not working as it should

Right okay only prob is the guy selling it had all the same mods as me and this ecu an he rolled 131bhp lol he said it was due to the timing etc but mine ran 174 with a blowing manifold at 0.7 bar on a ct9 with Fmic, Decat, hks car back, uprated fuel pump, now Im going for 200bhp an I've added a fuel cut defender a boost controller screamer pipe an a rising rate sard regulator recon I will need the uprated ecu as dont Wana spend all that money an it make the car run less power no one has any info on it

I have a dyno booked for Saturday want as near 200 as possible

See I knew ther was sumone making crap power on one of them it could be sumthing else up with his set up if he's not far from you go and try it on your car if he's sure the ecu works 100% he shouldn't have a problem with this

dont bother running a FCD or RRFPR with this ecu as it usually runs better with the stock FPR and the ECU also removes fuel cut so there is no point in running the FCD