was mapped at AFR tuning, whether they stillhave the graph or not - may be worth contacting them - if you word it along the lines of soemthing in his memory, then im sure they will go extra mile and send it over to you (if they still have it).

Austec was the TVR company next door I believe. But it was indeed Matt Hosier @ AFR who mapped it. It was a TD06 of some description on an FCON V-Pro, 5e, his inlet, 288 cams. It was a very similar spec to what he built my brothers too as he did it at roughly the same time.

Edited by RobSR

Got all the info to add it to the leaderboard now... APART from Fuel...

EP82 / 5E-FTE / Forged / 438.8bhp / 347lbft / TD06 / 1.8bar

There is no way it was on pump fuel.. or vpower... It has to have been on race fuel... Or a Meth Mix...

Hence why when it was brought up and asked several times in that thread^ it was ignored. lol...

Question is.. What octane, meth, nos was used?

i think td06 5e,

headwork yes, 288 cams

347lb/ft 439hp

TUT TUT bad job to read yourself back arguing with dave in that thread 4 years later!! :( plonker.

though 373whp i dont know.

Phil

Got all the info to add it to the leaderboard now... APART from Fuel...

EP82 / 5E-FTE / Forged / 438.8bhp / 347lbft / TD06 / 1.8bar

There is no way it was on pump fuel.. or vpower... It has to have been on race fuel... Or a Meth Mix...

Hence why when it was brought up and asked several times in that thread^ it was ignored. lol...

Question is.. What octane, meth, nos was used?

Yup 100% he never addressed what was used on that run.

But octane was less than 120 i thinky,

assumed from the fact he sneakily mentioned maybe trying it next time :)

Phil

Edited by Philm

Yup 100% he never addressed what was used on that run.

But octane was less than 120 i thinky,

assumed from the fact he sneakily mentioned maybe trying it next time :)

Phil

Bang on...

Anyone have a clue?

There was no mention of nitrous either...

I don't think it ever ran Nitrous, but did use race fuel, what brand I don't think was ever said.

Might be worth trying to get hold of Darren and asking him? Or maybe even Josh.

Bang on...

Anyone have a clue?

There was no mention of nitrous either...

He didnt run nitrous on it.

Like said, me and my bro were round his constantly when this was happening as both cars were basically being done at the same time, matt was going to map them both on the same ecu etc.

Daves wasnt on race fuel, it did however have an additive. One of the guys who worked at AFR had a special mix they used in the cars. I never found out exactly what it was, but it wasnt pure racefuel. something they added into v-power.

Oh and if anyone wants to know it was a cruise manifold and an OBX red series td06 turbo .. lol.

Edited by RobSR

I'm sure the graphs about but after knowing Dave he would of already posted them if he wanted to. It was a myth and a legend and I think he'd probably prefer it to stay that way.