Ever broken in to your own car?

nope. Although i have looked proper pikey as my keyfob died meaning i couldnt turn my alarm off, so theres me rummaging around trying to find the fuse for the alarm! haha

also I've been locked out my house when my rents went on holiday. smashed the smallest window i could, turned out to be the most expensive to replace :lol:

couldnt you just pull the top of the door out and press the door unlock button with a coat hanger or welding rod.

thinking of this i remember back in the day when it was acustom to carry a old coat hanger around with ya. my old dear was forever locking the keys in our old cortina dad would just wonder up to some randomer and ask for a coat hanger and strangely everyone had one haha

Had to do this a few times lol I used to start the car in the mornings to let it warm up n go back in the house and the anti hi jack used to lock the doors had to put a coat hanger through the door and turn the key in the ignition then when the turbo timer counts down it pops the locks open.. Nightmare at 6 in the morning when your half asleep and late for work lol

yes twice in one day due to an ex's stupidity ! wasn't best pleased but wasn't that bad it was only a old swift so the doors were like cheese, borrowed a ballon bag from my mums garage and a carpet runner from a skip took five minutes and i was in! just popped the door handle from the inside

annoying tho biking round town twice in one day to get the baggy grr

Once in my old polo. Had to use a door stop to prise the top of the door open and a bit of parcel strap around the lock pin.

Then i was fitting up a tailgate on a rangey sport sat on the keys in the boot and as i closed the boot to check fitment the lights flashed and my heart sunk.

Yes a toyota celica gt4 st185

Closed the drivers door while the car was on. Somehow the lock to open and close the door was half pressed as its near the door handle.

So at 1am with the car running I got a wire coat hanger straight through the side as the door is kind of pillarless.

Bit of time and popped the door lock

Memories lol