Will be pretty laggy and not much power to go with it tbh. The 2876 is the largest trim size in the GT28 range, with the added compressor wheel weight it will spool slower than the likes of the 2860, 2871, and not really gain much more top end power.

I think Ryan is using the 2876 on his glanza making practically 400bhp.

Youll have abit of lag but itll work. Cruise and HRF both ran larger on their 5e's.

Technically the 76 part of it isnt the 'trim' its the comp wheel.

True, bad habit of mine lol.

What turbo did cruise run?

Is the HKS GT2835 bigger than the 2876 then?

i had one on my car long years ago..full boost on 5e around 5500rpm'ish. it will work fine..will tend to surge if you are going to push over 2bar. raising the rev limit to 8000k will really help as you dont drop out of the power band when you shift. below is a video of my car running this turbo @1.5bar...

http://youtu.be/Ld8_yn3Mb4Q

• 10 years later...
On 8/6/2013 at 4:59 AM, wickedep said:

i had one on my car long years ago..full boost on 5e around 5500rpm'ish. it will work fine..will tend to surge if you are going to push over 2bar. raising the rev limit to 8000k will really help as you dont drop out of the power band when you shift. below is a video of my car running this turbo @1.5bar...

What is the ideal setup today to have a decent spool and glod power around 350 hp? C52 gearbox will hold? Are ARP head studs necessary? Maxpeeding rods are for it? Please let me know your opinion. 

http://youtu.be/Ld8_yn3Mb4Q

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running 370+bhp  

Max speeding rods 

Arp head bolts 

Cruise head gasket 

Garrett gt2860 

Full boost by 4200 rpm it's a beast of a power  I'm running a 4e but I've ivan tighe billet 272 cams there the game changer the turbo has done nearly 420bhp   and running currently a c52 box  again boost by gear is a must imo  it's a brilliant daily driving car