came across this maddness

so i was looking up other starlet builds in the caribbean today and came across this pile of bullshit that i had to bring up

now tell me if im mistaken but from the look of things this man has wheely bars on a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE DRAG CAR .
please please tell me if im daft or that im correct in saying that this makes NO SENSE

FUCKIN JAMAICANS AGAIN

DCFC0048_zps9fa477bf.jpg

to even make sure i wasnt going mad i checked to find an engine pay pic to be 150% sure it was fwd

DCFC0028_zpsbbca2510.jpg

Edited by rasslenny

just checked the thread lol hes claiming to be the fastest fwd starlet in the caribbean lol

but i know islanders and they bump there gums with nothing to show for it all the time.... tthat compounded with the wheelie bars makes me question everything that im seeing

As said above there to keep the rear squatting and keep as much traction to the front wheels as possible, hence why there referred to as traction bars now as opposed to wheelie bars

but then there are cars running 8 seconds with out them and thats a significant difference in time so are they REALLY necessary .... :unknw:

Yes, as they may run in classes that don't allow them or may be road cars etc.

They work.

FWD cars run wheeley bars to push the front end into the floor for as much traction as possible on acceleration when it all lifts up and the weight gets transferred etc.

^ This. Loads of mad civics in the US run them