Here are some pics of my SR. It has ot had many changes but does look a lot better than when I first brought it as it had the crappy Sr transfers all over it.

In a way they gave it a rally car effect but they had to go!!!

See what you think and feel free to leave good and bad feedback.

th_P1010039.jpg

th_P1010041.jpg

th_P1010040.jpg

th_P1010045.jpg

th_P1010038.jpg

th_P1010043.jpg

Kyle

cool fair enough i got mine custom made so its all under the boot, hardly any loss in boot space and great sound quality.

Ingredients:

300w Sony Xplod 6x9s

250w Sony Xplod tweeters

1x12" Sony Xplod 1400w Sub

1 x Sony Xplod 1600w Amp

1xSony Xplod 4 channel Amp

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

extra storage space at the sides:

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

housing removed:

DSC00299.jpg

lift floor to find 2nd amp:

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

and big tweeters at the front:

DSC00302.jpg

thanks mate i was well pleased, and its fibreglassed so i can put it straight in to my Glanza when i get it - it was a very nice surprise when i got back form holiday i can tell ya lol, it needed a week to do the work so i left it with the guy and he did it while i was away

ever since jae you know y views on it Si :D

kool ride kibo5 nice and clean mate, there is something great about a white or black sr, they rule.

See what you think and feel free to leave good and bad feedback.

since you asked,

id take a hacksaw to the bottom of the two spars in the top grill,

id also take off the black side rubbing strips with a hairdryer and update the lights all round,.

then maybe a bib to finish it off?

what are yourr current plans for it matey?

Awesome boot build si, it looks the shit. Great idea mate.

ever since jae you know y views on it Si  :D

kool ride kibo5 nice and clean mate, there is something great about a white or black sr, they rule.

since you asked,

id take a hacksaw to the bottom of the two spars in the top grill,

id also take off the black side rubbing strips with a hairdryer and update the lights all round,.

then maybe a bib to finish it off?

what are yourr current plans for it matey?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ihave just ordered an apexi induction kit would isn't gonna get to me until end of Jan but I can wait for that.

I was thinking about meshing the top grill because that looks cool. What do I need to do to mesh the top grill?

And does it leave any gaps between the front bumber and the bonnet?

I am definately interested in doing that though.

I would also like to save up and tint the widows because they look awesome with black tint.

Better alloys are gonna have to wait for a few months os i cant afford to do that right now but i will do somewhen. The standard alloys handle really well to be honest.

If i remove the side rubbing strips will it leave the panels flush or does it leave any indents?

Other than that its good for now. I'm really impressed with the motor, its much more than i expected. Love car any most things about it.

Kyle.

Really nice car dude, clean and smart, i like the sunstrip, is it a custom design??

For the bumb strips it leaves a nice line that flows with the front and rear bumper, if you take it off carefully it should be sound, i used a hairdryer to melt the adhesive.

As for meshing the grill you can cut out the middle bar and mesh that part like on my car and shauns and there is no gap between the bonnet.

Good luck man.

Really nice car dude, clean and smart, i like the sunstrip, is it a custom design??

For the bumb strips it leaves a nice line that flows with the front and rear bumper, if you take it off carefully it should be sound, i used a hairdryer to melt the adhesive.

As for meshing the grill you can cut out the middle bar and mesh that part like on my car and shauns and there is no gap between the bonnet.

Good luck man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice one mate. I might take the strips off this weekend then and im gonn have to get some mesh for the grill.

What did you use to keep the mesh in place?

Kyle.