hey guys, so ive put a deposit on and i'm now waiting on a 1995 silver gt turbo which will be imported hopefully before the end of october, so i just want to ask you guys what to look out for when i give the car the final once over. thanks

thanks,

ok so i have a question about importing as this is my first import, the starlet was picked out on the 3rd of september in japan and im still waiting to hear from the garage but they did say it would be late october does this sound about right to you guys?it just seems like a long time to me is all ive been waiting to get myself a starlet for ages,so any input would be realy appreciated thanks

Welcome to UKSC :lol:

Yeah could take a month or 2 mate, my brother waited a few months for his Levin to arrive from Japan, always been put to another date for collection, just takes time i guess, same goes to my friend that imported a GT, took a month or 2.

thanks alot, good to know that nothing out of the ordinary is going on its just i came across a fair few bad examples of glanzas and gt's from importers so i've become abit wary of buying an import especially since i said yes to this particular gt.

thnks for the welcome too

ok so its pretty obvious from the pics that the gt is going to need lowering as it is just abit high :unsure:

so ive been looking around for some springs and ive found a couple of sets thats look ok, some gmax for £88 or a set of tein springs for £130.

what do you guys thinks i should do? anyone here use these springs? after buying the car money is going to be a bit of an issue and i've never lowered a car before so any advice would be great thanks