About 5 weeks ago i was doing 35 miles to £5 worth of petrol,

since then ive give it an oil change and gone from 14-16" wheels.

Petrol near me has gone up 1p more

But now im lucky if i get 25 miles from a fiver...

Is this normal from bigger wheels or is something not quite right?

Cheers

You put a fivers worth of fuel in your car ? I'm sorry but how tight/skint are you ?!

If he's skint he's skint... No need to take the piss is there?

I used to get around 35m to £5 also, as I barely used the car I just put £5 in it to make a 30 mile trip to see the family.

All depends on how you drive, breaking also affects your mpg. Well breaking harshly does. Hard acceleration also decreases your mpg if im correct.

Edited by aamir-id-workz

my driving style hasnt changed between the two periods of time though and im still down on mpg? It has to be either, somethings wrong with fuelling or brakes or the diminished mpg is the price ive paid for bigger wheels?

If its just the wheels i can live with that but if theres something wrong ill need to get it sorted...

14in wheels to 16in wheels is ALOT of rotational mass so the engine will have to work harder to get the car rollin so thatll be your cause. spesh if the tyres arnt inflated enuf,your weight,full interior,spare wheel, fat passengers,air resistance,oil type,modifications,wether uv had a pre-drive shite or picked your nose.......