Plug and play ECU???

Looking for a plug and play ecu for my Glanza. Dont want to spend excessive amounts of cash on one and will have the money in a week or two so could easily leave a deposit today.

Cheers

£330ish is more my kinda price :D what's the difference between an emanage and plug and play? ..don't really wana be rolling roading it and fine tuning..that's why I thought a plug and play would be much better??

not necessarily. but seeing what you guys pay over there sometimes, then possibly.

Phil

It's also a main unit only, so you will need harness and MAP sensor? Import taxes?

find yourself a harness and generic map sensor on the bay handy enough.

import taxes you could avoid with a gift wrap request lol

but i suppose there is a chance you could get stung, but even if it end up costing you 500 you would have an upgrade on existing.

which with a plug and play i dont believe you really do.

Phil

If your keeping the stock turbo I would definately go for a plug n play as they are designed for the stock turbo set up imo any other turbo change is worth getting a proper map to prevent running lean :)

If your keeping the stock turbo I would definately go for a plug n play as they are designed for the stock turbo set up imo any other turbo change is worth getting a proper map to prevent running lean :)

not correct though as nobody has any idea what the plug and play ecus are mapped for.

but alot will have been mapped for stock turbos.

the assumption is that simply,

it will probably overfuel sweetly on a stock turbo at 1bar with no fuel cut.

but it may have been mapped for a K26 on 460cc injectors at 1.6bar.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Anyone have an opinion/experience on the ecu's they've ran on stock turbo? What plug+plays are out there besides jam and mines?

Iinfo on every availible model on TGTT.com

search it.

Phil

Well I've just went a bought a second hand greddy e-manage ultimate for £500 but kinda rushed into it and can't afford a map now arghhhhh!!

Anyone wana swap for a p&p?? Got the whole glanza harness and will come with my ecu.

Let me know

Got a blitz access ecu, has been used on Glanza for last 3years running a td04 set up and made 230hp at 1bar of boost fueling car perfectly, also have dyno to prove.

£450 posted in uk.

Edited by LeeG
  • 2 weeks later...